representing over 100,000 wORKERS & THEIR FAMILIES.
bUILDING wORKER POWER & POWER FOR THE WORKING CLASS
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Karrie Setters -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFL-CIO, Chris Gardner Foundation Join Forces to Give Students Life-Changing Job Opportunities -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Capt. Javier Ramos Green -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: UVC Appalled at Extremists Flooding Veterans Suicide Helpline with Spam Calls -
- What's Right for Workers: In the States Roundup -
- Transforming the Economy: The Working People Weekly List -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Marcos Vélez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Equity Reaches New Heights by Organizing Lecturers at Griffith Observatory -
- Sign the Pledge to Say: I Am a Voter -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Esther Hernandez-Kramer -